Working with the NACC
This is an exciting time to join the National Anti-Corruption Commission (NACC). In its establishment phase, we are looking for outstanding individuals to embed robust systems and processes, deliver exciting and diverse projects and demonstrate innovation and commitment to integrity in the public service.
NACC staff work in a complex and dynamic setting where exceptional judgement and an ability to achieve results is critical.
Successful candidates will have the ability to cooperate, manage, lead and perform successfully across corporate and operational functions.
- investigate allegations of corruption
- gather and analyse intelligence and data
- provide corruption prevention advice and support
- provide legal advice to support investigations
- deliver high quality corporate services
- are passionate about preventing corruption.
What we offer
The NACC offers generous working conditions and flexible working arrangements.
Our benefits include
- competitive pay
- generous employer superannuation contributions of 15.4%
- 14 weeks paid maternity leave
- 10 days paid supporting partner leave on the birth or adoption or fostering of a child
- paid leave between Christmas and New Year
- flexible work arrangements, including part-time work, flexible hours and technology that supports hybrid working arrangements
- opportunity to purchase additional leave
- salary packaging
- free access to an Employee Assistance Program for help with personal and work-related matters
- access to influenza vaccines
- reimbursement of up to $225pa for approved health and wellbeing expenses
- a high-performance culture that provides learning and development opportunities
- access to studies assistance
- service allowance of $1,827 per year to recognise the security needs of working at NACC.
Under the National Anti-Corruption Commission (Consequential and Transitional Provisions) Act 2022 the ACLEI Enterprise Agreement 2017-2020 and Salary rates will continue to apply until such time as they are replaced.
Where we work
The NACC has offices in Canberra, Sydney and Melbourne, with locations in Brisbane and Perth opening in 2023.
Flexible work and home-based work arrangements are generally available.
Our values and culture
Our values and behaviours complement the Australian Public Sector Values and Code of Conduct. We uphold a commitment to integrity, a culture of respect and kindness, and demonstrate accountability, professionalism and collaboration at all times.
Supporting diversity and inclusion
NACC leadership believes a diverse and inclusive workplace brings out the best in our people and is fundamental to our success.
We encourage applications from Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people, people with disability, people from culturally and linguistically diverse backgrounds and people of all ages.
We accommodate reasonable adjustments for people with disability under the RecruitAbility scheme. If you have specific requirements to participate in an interview, please let us know.