The Integrity Maturity Framework is a set of 8 integrity principles that are derived from key Commonwealth integrity laws, policies and procedures.
Each principle summarises the corresponding governance obligations and controls.
Each integrity principle is accompanied by a 4-level maturity scale, with each level of maturity building on the previous level.
The 8 Integrity Principles
- Values and Code of Conduct
- Integrity knowledge and performance management
- Integrity policies, resources and systems
- Integrity risk management
- Prevent, detect and manage fraud and corruption
- Integrity in public resource management
- Protect people, information and assets
- Monitor and evaluate organisational integrity