Things you need to know before you make a corruption report.
What the NACC does
- Receive reports about corruption in the federal public sector
- Assess if the report is of corrupt conduct
- Investigate serious or systemic corruption issues
- Work with the public sector to ensure corrupt conduct is prevented and otherwise investigated
What the NACC does not do
- Mediate disputes between you and others, including public sector agencies
- Review decisions made by public sector agencies
- Investigate state or territory agencies
You can also make a report by
- calling 1300 489 844
- International callers +612 61059600
Our phone numbers operate between 8:30am and 6pm, Monday to Friday (AEST) and voicemail is available outside these hours.
The Translating and Interpreting Service (TIS) 131 450 can facilitate calls to us in languages other than English.
If you are deaf and/or find it hard hearing or speaking with people who use a phone, you can contact the us through the National Relay Service on 133 677 and ask for 1300 489 844.
Voice-only users please phone 1300 555 727 and ask for 1300 489 844.
National Anti-Corruption Commission
GPO Box 605
CANBERRA ACT 2601